Thank you for your interest in joining Move Ahead Media!
This job vacancy is now closed. Please check our page regularly for new job openings and updates or submit your CV in our talent pool.
Move Ahead Media is expanding rapidly and we are looking for a TRAINING OFFICER to join our growing team of digital marketing professionals and help our senior leadership team provide a fantastic career progression and training opportunities for the staff. As an international full-stack agency with offices in Asia, UK and Australia, we pride ourselves in being one of the most dependable companies around. We tailor our work to meet our client’s specific needs and we know they value a company that is RELIABLE, EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH, AND DELIVERS RESULTS. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bangkok-based trainer to join MAM.
Business Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Office: BB Building, Asoke Sukhumvit 21, Bangkok
- Responsible for soft skill training programs and assisting hard skill training courses
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Identify staff training and development needs
- Planning, organising, scheduling and overseeing appropriate training
- Arrange suitable learning courses for staff
- Evaluate the training performance and conduct action plan for enhancement/improvement
- Point out the missing information or things the office lacks or should have. For example, being knowledgeable about blogs or able to provide “How to”.
- Work with senior leadership team to design, prepare and develop training strategy, training program, material and examination
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
Required Skill Sets:
- Training, coaching or skill development experiences.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Excellent command of English (speaking and writing) and computer literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
- Organisational skills and an analytical mind
- A bachelor’s degree in business studies, psychology, human resources or related field (not required but a plus)
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Up to 15 days annual vacation (excluding Thai holidays)
- Early closing on Fridays
- Medical Insurance (after 3-month probation)
- Quarterly office outings and company parties
- Fun In-Office Environment and relaxed dress code