Toni Candelario 2nd November 2021 137
An SEO Company – Frequently Asked Questions
In today’s blog, we have gathered a few of the top frequently asked questions about an SEO Company.
What is an SEO company?
So, what does SEO mean? As the name says, it is a company that specializes in SEO services. SEO stands for “search engine optimization”, and SEO companies help make sure search engines find your website quickly when they index web pages or change their algorithms.
Why do you need an SEO company?
Well, first and foremost, because it’s their job to be the experts. Most people do not know how to optimize a website for search engines properly, or they don’t have the time or resources to dedicate to doing it themselves. These factors leave them with two choices: bring on somebody who does (a Search Engine Optimization company) or do not optimize at all.
What services do SEO companies offer?
SEO Company provides services such as:
- On-page SEO (things like meta tags, keyword density, heading structure)
- Off-page search engine optimization (building backlinks and social media presence)
- SEO analytics reporting (what is helping us rank and what isn’t)
An SEO company will also be able to do the following:
- Ensure the website are built on a CMS (content management system) platform that allows easy editing and updating. Some of the most popular include WordPress, Drupal and Joomla! These allow for quick updates and rearranging of web pages/blocks.
- Provide tips and recommendations on on-site structure, good URLs, page titles, etc.
- Make sure your website is mobile responsive (can be viewed correctly across all devices).
- Ensure website speed (lowering the time it takes for pages to load).
What to consider when hiring an SEO Company?
There are several things you will have to consider before you hire a Search Engine Optimization company. If you want your site to stay as natural as possible (meaning it uses best SEO tricks in any way, such as loaded with keywords or black hat SEO techniques), make sure the SEO marketing agency does not do this either. You must also keep track of changes and updates within your industry and even your web pages/ blocks to ensure that your website remains visible.
Things you should look out for when hiring an SEO company:
- Please make sure they are local! The more qualified people you can find in your area who specialize in this stuff, the better. Qualifying people will save time and work with an SEO company over hiring somebody else or doing it yourself.
- Ask about their experience, especially in your industry or niche! You will want somebody who has worked on projects similar to yours before. The more you look into SEO companies previous work, the more comfortable you will be hiring them.
- Always review potential search engine optimization agency previous work they have done. Make sure it is something they are proud of doing!
- Most importantly, read reviews! Make sure you include in your list of potential SEO companies people who have good reviews. SEO Reviews will only do you good when choosing the right company for yourself or your needs.
- Last but not least, ask how they will be helping you! Make sure you understand all the services they are providing. You don’t want to find out that by hiring an SEO agency, they aren’t doing what is most beneficial for your website or business in general.
How do I choose a good SEO company?
So now that you know a bit of what an SEO company does, let’s go over some helpful tips for choosing one.
- First of all, do your research to ensure that the company you are working with is trustworthy and reputable! You can begin by doing Google searches on potential SEO companies to see what people say about them. Also, read reviews on the Better Business Bureau website to see if they have had any issues with other clients/SEO companies in the past.
- Ask for referrals! An excellent search engine optimization agency is willing to provide you with references to people they have worked with before. Ensure that these people were happy with the work results!
- Ask about references as well, again look for previous satisfied clients. Ensure they can provide examples of their work (meta tags, keywords, backlinks, etc.).
- Lastly, make sure you understand what should be on your site. Most SEO companies will offer some monthly reporting to keep track of the work done on your behalf. You want to choose an SEO company that provides you with all the information, good or bad! This way, you can stay involved in your website’s growth.
Good SEO companies will be transparent in their work, open to communication and feedback! These are the kind of people who care about results for not only themselves but also for you. Ensure that they show interest in what your company is trying to accomplish long term. You want your SEO company to be in it for the long run, not just making a quick buck!
What are some common mistakes SEO companies make?
Being in Digital Marketing for several years, hiring a company that do search engine optimization can go wrong in many ways, but you will find that most are minor issues when working with an inexperienced search engine optimization company. Things like making spelling or grammatical errors on your website, using incorrect meta tags, having no backlinks to your website, improper keyword usage and so forth.
The problem with most search engine optimization companies is that they focus too much on quantity rather than quality! Quantity means the more backlinks; the better doesn’t matter what kind you are getting. You can see how this can be a problem when you start to get spammy links like 50+ forum profiles with no actual posts, automated blog comments and so on. That is why it is essential that you choose an SEO agency with good reviews and then do your research into their methods!
On the same note, most companies also don’t focus on the quality of backlinks. Quality backlinks mean that they aren’t being selective about the websites they are getting you linked to! You want to make sure they are only putting you on relevant sites with good domain authority; this alone will help your search engine rankings more than hundreds of low-quality backlinks.
You also want to make sure an SEO agency isn’t doing anything against the search engine’s guidelines! Google has been cracking down on these things because too many people were using shady tactics to rank their websites. That is why you can never be too careful when looking for an SEO company.
What benefits do I get from hiring an SEO company?
Hiring an SEO company is a great way to get your website off the ground quickly. We talked a lot about how they can help you rank higher in Google and other search engines, but a digital marketing agency can do more for your business. They provide valuable insight into how your sites are ranked, where you need improvement and what your competitors are doing that works for them.
An SEO agency will have someone on your site looking for these things 24/7, making it so they are always up to date on changes that should implement SEO best practices for your website. Hiring an SEO company means you don’t have to waste time finding this information, letting you focus on other aspects of your business.
SEO services companies may have large teams that provide them with more resources, but they also have the expertise needed to get your site up and running in a hurry. If you had to do this by yourself, it could take weeks before you even know how to optimize a website for search engines properly.
How much does SEO Services cost?
An SEO agency typically works on a retainer basis. Retainer means you pay them monthly for their services. SEO Services can be pretty expensive for some companies, but others do not need the full range of offered services. Additionally, many digital agencies offer SEO services packages based on specific requirements, allowing you to choose those who work for your company.
When should I hire an SEO company?
It would be best if you only were looking at hiring an SEO company when your website is already up and running. It isn’t good to start your business with the only way to get more customers through search engines because you will be missing out on a lot of potential revenue!
It is better to focus on building relationships with successful websites in your industry, getting social media profiles going and making sure all of these things are updated regularly. Once you have all this taken care of, you can start to think about hiring an SEO agency to take it a step further and get you ranking higher!
Move Ahead Media is a digital marketing agency in Thailand that provides various internet marketing services for businesses. We started as a company that offers SEO services, and we’ve grown as a marketing agency focusing on all things digital marketing. We thrive to become the leading search engine marketing provider for PPC Services, Google Ads, Google Shopping, E-commerce ROI/ROAS model, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Lead Ads, Google My Business/ Local SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing Optimization and more. Our digital marketing agency expertise can take your business to a better position and stay ahead of the competition.
Don’t be left out. Book a meeting with our Digital Marketing Experts today!